We have attempted to make shopping at the houseofsheepskin.co.uk as straightforward as possible, if you are having problems with the Checkout process however, or if you would just like information about Placing an Order and managing an Account, here is where you will find it.
Placing an Order
1. Should you wish to purchase an item on our website simply select the Size and Colour options (where applicable) and Quantity, and then click 'Add to Shopping Bag'. If the item has been added successfully you will see that the item will have moved to 'My Shopping Bag' in the top right hand corner of the page.
You can check the contents of your Shopping Bag at any time by clicking on the Shopping Bag Icon in the top right hand corner.
2. When you are happy with your order simply click 'Start Checkout' to begin Checkout.
3a. You do not have to become a member of the House of Sheepskin to purchase an item on our website. Simply enter your email address, delivery address and name into the appropriate fields to process an order without becomming a member.
Should you wish to have access to your Order details and Invoice history, or if you think you might order again in the future, we would advise that you become a member, and you can do so by entering a password followed by the appropriate address and name fields.
Please make sure that all the address information is correct, as we cannot accept resposibility if you submit the incorrect details.
4. Once all the information has been correctly submitted you will need to read and approve of our Terms & Conditons and finally click 'Review Order'.
5. When you have approved all the information click 'Complete Order'
6. Upon completion of your Card details and approval of the transaction you will be re-directed back to the houseofsheepskin.co.uk and a confirmation page, outlining that the order has been processed and is complete.
Managing your Account
To log-in to view your account click on 'Your Account' just beneath 'My Shopping Bag' in the top right hand corner of the page. Having inputted your unique email address and password you can view any current or past orders and the status of the orders.